Friday, September 4, 2009

My Testimonial~Thank you~

my got alot of message for the Encounter God conference~Pastor Philip Mantofa given alot of message~and i feel God really speak to me~
i accepted Christ for around 2 months~
~My change~
before i accept Christ~im really really bad~i feel so shame to talk about my past~but i still need to tell~cause its show how much did God loves me~i was a 'play girl'...?i don know la~but i have around 7 ex ~and i tell lies~i talk bad things about others~i don really love all my friends~im childish~disobey parents~worst is~i don really feel that im wrong~
im really regret for what i have done~i don feel blessed that time~i don have many good friends~im always badluck~
BUt~after i know about Jesus~i accepted him~i was a budhist last time~and abit of anti-christ[this shows how Great and Real is our God~from touching a anti-christ's heart~and become to a christian]
i feel so sorry to do things wrong in God's sight~i asked for forgivenes~and i have change~i promised to God that i will not have relationship b4 i finish form 5 to show that im really wanna ask for forgiveness with sincery~i know im really wrong~I feel so glad to make this choice~cause im awake now~i learn to pray~i leran to obey God's word~i learn to have faith to God~
only 2 months~~!my friends are getting more and more~some friends who i argue with them last time~we friend back~!my friends are getting more caring to me~thank God that im very good luck now~i feel im more mature then last time~at least im know what is wrong or right~
im very happy now~unlike last time~i feel blessed by God~
Tiada yang mustahil bagi Yesus~!!accept Christ to be with me in my life is the greatest choice in my life~
++Don know whether you will believe what have i said~but i wanna tell you~telling lie is a sin~and i said i will obey God~what i teel is truth~
++Doubtful to God is also a sin~

Eva ~~~~love Jesus~muakxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment