Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christams...!!







Yay..its christmas..honestly this is the first time I feel so meaningful about christmas…
This year..after I accepted christ..i only realize that Christmas is actually about the born of our saviour.. Jesus Christ…!!but not about santa giving out presents…Jesus really given me a lot of presents..presious present..he forgive me sins..give me a new life..give me new hopes..change my life from dark to the light..im so happy to celebrate this wonderful birthday of my saviour..i really expect a lot of difference for this year christmas compare to the previous years..i felt that this will be more and more meaningful..
i din go many christmas party…just a few..CYC christmas evangelism..zhou kang open house party…and my uncle house...
on the christmas eve…I went to CYC...actually it’s a fine party if Im not that group which I am now...its very boring at the beginning..everyone just wait in the hall..talking to new friends…unfortunately..i do not have any new friends there…I did call them..but they are not free...
for Jesus birthday..for sure I wanna give Him a great present by saving souls in His name…but they cant come on that day..and when my 'group-mates' are talking to those new friends..im alone with my sis..feeling wanna go to the other group(jhi yong..vinson..zhou kang groups)…they are having somuch of fun although they have 50 new friends..i was wondering that they have more new friends compare to us…but why they have a much more better serving than our group..i don know what im thinking is right anot…but...im just telling what I really fell...they can have some better activities compare to us…!!!they dint leave anyone out…but..our group…=.=just busy talking to new friends la..i tried to commited in CYC..cause I really wanna do something crazy for God..i tried to accept CYC…okay..cyc is rock..but now…my group is not rock…its not fine for me anymore..i feel so fake there..okay..stop about my grouping stuff…erghh~!!





okok…Zhou kang open house party was fun!!I love stollen bread so much..yummy…and that’s the feeling of family that should have…I love Sri Sempurna…and on the 25th night..i went my uncle house….erm..okay…im in one of the starbuck in cameron…cant write more..bye~~Hehe...

i love this pic so much...the angel looks so lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment