Wednesday, March 3, 2010

why do i appreciate you guys so much?

why do i meet you guys?
why do i believe you guys will tell me truth?

why do i treat you as my best friends?

why do i treat you as true friend?

why do i believe in you guys?

why do i feel so sweet to have you guys as my friends?

why do i put you guys in a such important position in my heart?

why do i give so much confident to you guys?

why do i treat you guys with my true heart?

why do i tell you guys eveything?

why do i love you guys so much?

why do i spoil my mood because of you guys?

why i will cry when i think about leaving you guys?

why i will feel sad when you guys forget me?

why i will be emo when i leaved out by you guys?

why do i do my best to help you guys?

why am i so happy spending time with you guys?

why do i sacrifice my time for you guys?


but....

why you guys don support me?

why you guys judge me?

why you guys try to hide things from me?

why you guys not telling me things i suppose to know?

why you guys hurt me so much?

why you guys look down at me?

why you guys have no confident to me?

why you guys don understand me?

why you guys do not treat me as true friends?

why you guys do not appreciate me?

why???

why you guys wanna do these to me???!!

i don wanna leave you guys..really....i really love you all...

who am i to you???nothing???
where is all those touching friendship???God put us together..right?

No comments:

Post a Comment