Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Unity overcome fears..

Just went to a challenge camp on Sunday..organise by CYC...at the beginning..i felt strange although i have been attending CYC sevices and cg for around 10 months...feel like asking at least few sempurnian to be there with me..so that i'll feel "home sweet home"..XP...
but...ya...im not the only person in the world ..i have to learn to be independent...keep on remind myself...i can sqeeze in!!haha..
But my skin!!erghh~~i look much more darker now...T.T..nvm..i dont need boy friend..so don need to be pretty also!!haha..
but at least i learn something too...i have to be independent..im not a small girl anymore..^^
during the day..i keep on thinking about Sri Sempurna camp..think about how unity we are...how good our strategi is..XP..haha...and how sweet and wormth we are...^^
i miss discipleship and leadership camp so much!...
these reminded me about how they support me in camp when i need..
although they might not realize..but for those who cheer and support me..
these memories are still in my heart...
although im lonely sometimes..but i still love Sempurna..because its forever my home...
although there are people that i m upset with..but i know they do not know God..i know they do not encounter the miracles that i always encounter...so they do not know the right things to do..
God really bless me..i have a family...who always loves Sri Sempurna..and this UNITY had overcome fears..disappointment...sadness...challenges...
Dare to be different^^
Hey leaders!!!we are all leaders..^^
leading the revival..
leading th lost one to back to the Truth..^^
DEfination of leader : leading a group of people towards a common gaol(tell me if im wrong..XP)
lets thinks out of box...
obey..
unity..
ENdures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment