Sunday, June 6, 2010

Teachers Day!!

Hi!!after exam...and we have to prepare for teachers day...and this year is the first year that i really give my heart to appreciate teachers..know why?because sri sempurna is different...and teachers are so great!!^^and now..Thank God..i get to show my appreciation in my last year...
its my first time using my own money..its my first time to suffering to choose presents for teachers..
and its my first time sleep at 5 something and only get to sleep around one hour...but then everything we do in that night are worth!!im so happy for what we have done this yeat!
when we see teachers having fun and happy for what they get from us..
although we just give a little smile..but in our heart is full of joy and touch^^

But...so sorry..cause we also disappointed teachers..i didn't mean it actually..
just that i like to talk and quite lazy..haha..paiseh..i'll improve..^^my class..but no Faith Chong..

so i put faith chong photo here..^^with ms ellen^^

that album nice???hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment