Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Eva~


25 of july 2009..i accpeted Christ..
now..
im one year old baby in CHrist..
its very meaningful for me...^^
Happy Birthday Eva..May God bless you^^lol..
thanks you Lord for bringing me back to You..
i have been growing in this pne year..
buit not enough..there will never be enough..
and thanks for "birthday present"..
all the miracles..
all the grace and touching..
and the greatest Love..
these few weeks You had been showing your Love..almost everyday...
Thanks for choosing me to serve You in speech day..which i din expect..
I know i have been repeating these for many times..but istill wanna say this one more time..
i have been going FGA for one year..I nvr expect myself to go on the stage..but now i get to be in the worship team...praise LOrd...!!^^
Thanks Lord for the "present" and the wishing from Vee shian!!hahaha...
i really appreciate it^^thanks alot..
although i often feel that im alone in this world..im heart broken...
But God..
He is always by my side..

No comments:

Post a Comment