Sunday, October 10, 2010

my birthday~^^


i don know what to say...
thank you to those who celebrate for me..and the wishes^^
very touch and happy..
i love you all!^^
never thought of this..
i nvr expected anything on my birthday actually..
because im afriad that i might get disappointed..
but im really happy on that day..
thanks alot~!

thank you yenni..faith..jhi yong..vee shian..chin mun..yee hern for coming..and celebrate with me..
thank jowelyn for that hour of keraoke..XP
thank you roy for the long birthday msg..
thank you vicky for singing on phone to meeee..
thank you faith for the post in your blogg..very sweet leh..
thank sue and 5 art girlss...
thank emily and those who came so i can be able to see you guys on my big day..
thank you those who sms me and wish me on face book....
thanks everyone!!^^

thank God!^^

i steal some photo from sue xian blog~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment