Thursday, January 21, 2010

First day serving in worship team..

yeah...today is my first day of serving in worship team..although im jus a backup singer...but every character is important..cause God put me in...for the practice yesterday..i donot really do will...because im not very familiar for those lyrics..and this is first time...so...i memories all the lyrics...haha..but its not prefect yet..just need to increase my volume..but musicians and Dexter did well~^^

Hillsong United lyrics - One Way

I lay my life down at Your feet

Cause You're the only one I need

I turn to You and You are always there

In troubled times it's You I seek

I put You first that's all I need

I humble all I am all to You

One way

Jesus

You're the only one that I could live for

One Way

Jesus

You're the only one that I could live for

You are always, always there

Every how and everywhere

Your grace abounds so deeply within me

You will never ever change

Yesterday today the same

Forever till forever meets no end

You are the Way the Truth and the Life

We live by faith and not by sight for You

We're living all for You

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open Up The Gates – Planetshakers

We come into this Holy place
To bring a sacrifice of praise
Bow down before you and seek your face

We sing of the mighty things you've done
Cry out to you
"let your will be done"
Tell all the World you're the Holy One

Hear the shouts of praise
As they're rising up to you
Come and fill this place
As we bring glory to your name

Open up the gates and let the
King of glory in
Fill this house with praises as we
Lift our hands and worship you
Open up the doors and let your
Glory fill the earth
King of heaven we dance before your throne

King of heaven come and
Take your place
Dwell among us as we
Seek your face

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful saviour

Jesus,beautiful saviour

king of all majesty,risen king

Lamd of God,

Holy and rightous,

bleesed redeemer,bright moring star,

all the heavens shout your praise,

all creation bow to worship you,

How wonderful,

How beautiful,

Name above every name, exalted high,

How wonderful, How beautiful,

Jesus Your Name,Name above every name,Jesus.

I will sing forever,Jesus i love you, Jesus i love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillsong United lyrics - Hosanna

I see the king of glory

Coming on the clouds with fire

The whole earth shakes

The whole earth shakes

Yeeeah

I see his love and mercy

Washing over all our sin

The people sing

The people sing

[Chorus]

Hosanna

Hosanna

Hosanna in the highest x2

I see a generation

Rising up to take their place

With selfless faith

With selfless faith

I see a near revival

Stirring as we pray and seek

We're on our knees

We're on our knees

[Chorus]

Heal my heart and make it clean

Open up my eyes to the things unseen

Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours

Everything I am for your kingdoms cause

As I go from earth to

Eternity

[Chorus] x2

Hosanna in the highest

No comments:

Post a Comment