Friday, January 15, 2010

my way to serve...

sometimes i really don know what qualities i have to serve...im quite sad about that..cause i cant find my talent...but now...i know that the most important is..my heart..
if i wanna serve...i can help to do anything which is needed..no only using my talent...
therefore..i found that i can serve by doing anything that i can do... its suppose to be Jhi yong birthday present...but i keep on re-do..so delay until now..haha..if you realize..that there is a star at the J of JEHOVAH..and its a glow in the dark star..and it means God is the light in the dark^^
this is my new journal book~!^^hehe..and there is 7 p's at the back..its our F5 sub science duty table..(part of it)
and another part of it...
its done by some of the students...include me la!XP
this is all done byt me!hehe..emily helps to put the glitter..its a prayer request box for prayer meeting...i did this and i added a Sri Sempurna Bedge on it..but i forgot to take a pic for that~XP
its long time ago..i did this for jhi yong for christmas..

and this is for Zhou Kang~!haha..i forgot to take the card i make for Chin Mun..haha..
GOd bless~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment