Monday, March 7, 2011

08/3/2011

i had been wondering what title i should put for 15 mins..finally i choose to put today's date..not a special day..but i couldnt think of any better title..
well~im not going to work anymore after two more days...then i'll continue my life journey by starting college on 21st march!!MCKL^^..i just need to be a little crazy b4 i go to college and face the freaking hard A-level..i might get satisfied with a party..second a nice trip..then some karaoke..thats all i want!!!XD..
talking crap!!!MCKL cant even handle me!!i'll just be myself..crazayyyy~~thats my style man!!!but i have to remind myself to concentrate in studies too!!^^
seriously..remaining some childlike in our heart..thats how we enjoy our life^^trying to trust everyone around me..choose not to hate anyone..love people..it's okay to be hurt..just stand up again after crying everything out!!thats how we grow stronger in our life..smile always and God will be with you^^
everyone be strong and God bless!!^^
just upload some crazy photo in year 2011!!^^




1 comment:

  1. Hey, was blog walking and found your blog. I am studying in MCKL now. Hope to see you soon in the college. :)

    ReplyDelete