Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Vee Shian


its already 10p.m now..im gonna finish this post before 12 and vee shian's big day is over..just wanna wish you a happy birthday..and really nice to meet you^^
i remember we weren't that close during fowm 4..some incident happened at the end of the year and 3 of us (jy you and me) were trying to help each other..thats how we become closer and modivated me not to quit disipleship camp..cause i know my friends are there with me^^
During camp..we become closer again!!i rmb the christmas night that we 'were showing appreciation to each other..and you cried!!!XD...it's a camp that full of tears!!!
year 2010..we are consider as best friends!!you and jy sat in front of me..and i was so annoying..keep on kicking your chair!!!haha...of course we fought..haha!!i still rmb!!but don know how..then we talk to each other again...
you're my best friend vee shian!!even SPM our result is the same=.=(i don know whether its good or bad news)...went through years of happiness and joy..thoase are good memories for me..friendship forever!!^^
sorry that i didnt give you a card today..thought of doing it to you..but my family decided to go melacca last minute..and we reached home around 10pm at night..sorry for delaying..but i 'll give you soon!!^^
* i cant find any photo of you and me!!now only i realize that we don take photo except that one two years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment