Sunday, October 25, 2009

Long time no see~

long time din sign in my blog~alot of things happened~but im tired now~just upload some photo bah~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuantan Trip~
Its the first day at kuantan~
T`shirt from yenni and jhi yong~for my birthday present~Thank You sooo Much~^^
love doing silly poses~
funny me~
playing sand at the night=.=
Oh NO~Ghost~!!
its me ...my sis..and my friend..KeXIn~playing at the beach~~AT NIGHT~
first time seeing this~!but don know what is the lantern name in english~paiseh~
our footprint~kexin..Eva..elyn~
my footprint~
MY RIGHT LEG!
Enjoy taking photo so much~XP
me and my sis~
Cool~!lol~
Another Silly me~^^
silluy eva and elyn~
hehe~

say Bye to Kuantan~
coming back le~
HEllo to KL~

No comments:

Post a Comment