Friday, October 30, 2009

My final year examination result~

its one week after my exam now~
i know all of my result except history and english~
firstly....my Add Math~i only score 27~how sad~i think i din 'touch' my add math for around 3 months...i only study the day before having add math paper~i really waste alot of time...i know that i can do much much more better this...but im happy...cause i started to be interesting on add math~
then...my chemistry...paper 1=26/50,paper 2=53/100,paper 3=37/50...not satisfied at all...i wanna aim 75 for next exam~
let's talk about my physics now...45....haiz...what am i doing?these should be my strong subject...i really wasted alot of time...Aim=75
Account...88....i wanna get 90 above...shouldn't copy friend's homework anymore...should appreciate all the precious time...and not doing silly things again~
math~~~71...haiz...careless...next exam aim 85..
my bm~60marks..okoklo...but wan 75 too for next exam~
then is my Moral...i get 25..i really don know how to pass this subject...i answer all the question~~=.=
Bible KNowledge...69...i really improve alot for this subject..from fail to 69...keep it up...90 above for next exam..
kesihatan..82=.=..no comment..just study and rmb those rules sbout sprots...
no more edi..lets wait for my english and history result...

no use to think about pass anymore...i have start edi...eventhough final year examination is just finished...but is still precious time..we shouldn't waste it lke this...wanna study everything...learn new thing everyday...i wanna HARDWORKING!!!promise God that i will study everyday...

i really love this school....thank God for sending me here..to know about the greatest God...^^..to change me...to let me be someone who loves study..who obey....

Praise Lord...


^^

All the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment