Sunday, July 19, 2009

first day of "blog"

okay~its my first day of having my own blog~
this is also my first day of tuition with teacher sam~and two friends~joshua[a funny guy]~and yau shing[my classmate]
it was cool~i think that i will get use to it very soon^^
hopefully my add math will improve as fast as possible~and being good in it~

nomal day~~~
having piano lesson~
tuition~
stay at home~

but not a normal mood~

im going to leisure tomorrow~and i really hope that he is going!!!God bless me please~
he seems like trying to avoid from me~how hurt it was~!
i saw him online~!but very soon~he off again~this happened twice!!
izit because he don wanna have conversation with me??
i hope that im wrong~because this happened last night too~but he on back and chat with me~SWEET~~hehe^^
Unfortunately~today is totally different~
i hope that he is not try to avoid from me~it is better if he has the same feel to me~haha~
but im not going to have relationship before i complete my form 5 ~
i will keep in my heart~and not going to tell anyone more~except by yenni and vinson~cause they already know about it~
hope that he will feel my hear and be touch of it~


~~ Eva~~19/7/2009

1 comment:

  1. alot of wrong spelling~but it is obvious~and still can undestand~

    ReplyDelete