Monday, July 20, 2009

PHotos taken on 18/7/2009

is me and mans~




















me ~mans~vinson~chern en~jhi yong~









jhi yong~me~chern en~mojojojo~




im happy then he went to mid valley~





its the garden~on 18/7/2009




























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



20/7/2009



i just came back from leisure mall~and i watch movie with mans~vinson~yaushing~zihwan~ben jie~chern en~jia sheng~



im studying add math now for tmr test~



Okay~today is not a good day~something happened yesterday night~



i lie to him~i told him that i just treat him as friend~there is nothing more~i was afraid that he will not talk to me anymore if i propose to him~thats why i lie to him that i don like him~



but i really cant stand after a while~its no good to lie~i told him the truth!!!i told him i like him~



actually~i knew that he don like me eventhough he din tell me that~but i was hoping for something impossible~miracle~~!!!



but when he admit then he doesnt like me~i was hurt~so Badly~~!!!my tears came out~and i din realize that i like him so much before he admit he doesnt like me~and i cried because of that!!!



i was sitting there and looking at the computer~i don chat with anyone~i din reply anyone who stared a conversation with me~im down~i hope he will find me~he was 'cold' when he chat with me~



finally~i off my computer~cause i know that im waiting for nothing~



i went to bed~and i tried to sleep~but i cant~my tears came out again~i really like him ALOT~~!!i cannot sleep well yesterday night~i keep on wake up in the midnight~






taday is holiday~cause my school had a speech day on last saturday~i wake up at 8 this morning~i was lying on the bed and missing him~after that~i prepared myself for going to leisure mall~i lose 2kg due to my coughing~



although i was walking with my friends~chating with them~or watching movie~i still miss him alot~thinking of him all the time~i afraid to tell him my feeling~cause i scared he wont talk to me or try to 'escape from me'~



i uesd vinson phone to sms me~



although he don know~and he don mean to sms with me~but at least i can contact him~









hope miracle will come true~~~!!!pray for it!!!






~Eva~20/7/2009[monday]


is me and mans~



1 comment:

  1. i made alot of spelling mistake for this passage too~forgive me^^

    ReplyDelete