Friday, July 24, 2009

sometimes~britney spears

Sometimes lyrics
You tell me you're in love with me
Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But every time you come too close I move away
I wanna believe in everything you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know
[CHORUS:]Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time
I don't wanna be so shy
Every time that I'm alone I wonder why
Hope that you will wait for me
You'll see that you're the only one for me
I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know
[REPEAT CHORUS]
Jest hang around and you'll see
There's nowhere I'd rather be
If you love me, trust in me
The way that I trust in you
[Repeat CHORUS]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you like this song~im getting better these two days~i believe that what i need is patient~God wan me to wait~i will wait~i will do anything to show that im serious to you!!i rather go back to pass~i don wanna like anyone until i meet you!!i swear i really love you!!but pass cant change~therefore~i will PROVE TO YOU!!please trust me that i really love you alot alot~i can do anything you wan~i can wait~


i had become mature~stupid "pass"~~i become hard to fall in love~hard to give up too~and you the first one let me fall in love naturally~i shouldnt give up easily~im sorry~but is not my fault to love you so much!!

i wan you to happy~and i feel happy too when i did something for you!its hard to tell mr gilbert that i wan the card back!!it needed alot of courage from me!!haha!but i didn regret..cause what i did is just for you!!!!!!!!i don mind that you don know its me~i just wan you to be happy~thats it^^


eva said:"mr gilbert~that day you keep xxx xxxx's card~actually is my fault~i asked him to bring and show me magic~can you return it back to him?cause is my fault~i just don wanna~~~"

Mr Gilbert said:"k~ill return it back to him tmr~"

Eva said:"but tmr no school~today can?or monday?"

hahaha~~~happy memory~although im very nervous that time~muakx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment