Saturday, July 25, 2009

[NEW]me~

Wonderful day~

my dad bought me a new phone today~its quite suprise~haha~anyway~i need to thanks my dad~of course my mom too~she also bought me some some stationary~

i went to church today~i cried when i heard that "forget about pass~look forward~we cant success if we keep on thinking about pass~"

i admit i did wrong at the pass~i accepted the Lord today~i believe that God will forgive me~and let me be "clean"once again~i know that eveyone have chances~i will change from now on~im really glad that my problems had get away from me~

i talked to him today~Patient is important!!i believe that i will meet the true person in my life "naturally" and "arranged" by density~

i will appreciate everything i have~cause i know that everything aroud me are important!!!thats why they appear aroud me!!


Be Happy Always~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment